Monday, May 18, 2009

Bridal Shower: DC

Yesterday was my bridal shower with my DC Family here. As you can see the spread was amazing! Tasha made everything--including the trifle-- from scratch! It was awesome. She can come and cater any event I have any time. I also got to take home the leftover chocolate dipped strawberries.... delicious! Dena made me my ribbon bouquet. I will take it home next weekend for bridal shower #2. So far, no ribbons are broken!

I also received some lovely presents, including the wedding night outfit, kitchen/entertaining/baking stuff, and garden stuff. It was such a lovely day tea and Prosecco, good food and great company!

Thank you my ladies! You are all wonderful!






1 comment:

Fiona said...

Cute dress! And that trifle looks amazing.

BTW, I called you back but you must have been working. The very idea.