Friday, February 27, 2009

M,M,M,M,M,M - good.

So while on my trip I went to the - Melaka Mega Mall McDonalds, Melaka, Malaysia.

With all those M's aligned like stars I figured I was in for a great experience.















Looking at the menu, it turns out a Big Mac is a Big Mac, and a Qarter Pounder is a - Quarter Pounder. They seem not to have taken to the Royale with Cheese idea.

One can also get Ribena from the soda fountain which is just outstanding! I went for a #7 (yes - the Big Mac meal was #7 on the list, very confusing for those of us who usually go in there and order on auto-pilot) and the special.

Big Mac, Fries - both met my exacting standards but I would not recommend the "Propserity Burger" in honour of Chinese New Year. Had to give it a go but honestly - I wasn't feeling terribly prosperous having eaten it.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

I'm so stunned that while in Malaysia you ate McDonald's.

And this, after blaming the Scots and Welsh for the UK's problem with obesity. Shocking, sir.

Mike said...

The Prosperity Burger looks suspiciously like the McRib.

BaysYates said...

Yum??