Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And This Year's Card Will Be....

Yeah, you don't get to know what the card will be for this year *that* easily.

However, here is a look back at the previous ones, 2000-2008. While I started it drawing them in 2000, I have 15 because for the first few years, I did two or three (like an idiot, and used some great ideas). They are in order of years. Can you find where I put my name and date? You can see how my hair (length, cut, color) and my eyeglasses change over the years. And my cousins like to see how I will put Jackie Bear in them. And last year's, it was fun to see how many people got the clue that we were engaged, and for the first (but not the last!) time Will made an appearance.




My favorite? hmmm, I think it might be the mistletoe one... or going to London... or the snow angels... wait, no: the "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" piano... On second thought it is the cookies, or the snowman; no, no: the snow globe, or..... Oh, I can't decide!

Your favorite?

2 comments:

G said...

I love that the kitty is in all of the cards. Can't wait to see how you draw Will!

awojo said...

Very cute, the hair changes we fun to follow - wow and now the Mr. makes it onto the card....