Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!


People, I have returned to the blogosphere: my new (replacement) laptop arrived. I can now blog again at home. And my friends, do I have some things to tell you about:

  • boilers
  • roofs
  • Rocky Mountain creme brule
  • boot-scootin' weddings
  • Mini Mouse and Pete's Dragon
  • fences
  • the last of the vegetables

The list goes on and on... so stayed tuned. I know you have missed me, just as I have missed you. I will try to make up for lost time... but in the meantime, I have to make sure that my laptop is loaded up with all the software, etc.

Talk to you soon. I promise.

1 comment:

awojo said...

Well you have been missed! Can't wait to hear all about it and glad that your garden is still giving back a little bit as this fall and winter weather hits us.