Friday, January 16, 2009

Remember, Soft Knees

Yesterday's weather proved a dilemma: too cold to walk to the gym and workout. Not to mention that we (Kelly and I) really wanted to just go home. However, I have to get *wedding ready*. The solution: Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance at home.

We loosened our hips, legs, abs, and arms. We merengued, cha-chaed, mamboed, and sambaed. We spun, kicked-balled-changed, and twistled. We laughed and laughed as I lost the beat and the count and tripped myself; as Kelly walked forward into the lamp several times and got dizzy on the spot turns. It was hilarious... and we will do it again.
50 minutes of laughing at yourself while learning rhythm and burning calories, awesome. But, as Maskim reminds you, soft knees. And to shake out your arms every once in a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BAH HAHAHAHAH Please have your BTB film that for me and post it on your blog. That would make my month!