Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Hobby

Anyone who knows me knows that usually I am home nights, cross stitching.  I am sitting on the sofa, though lately it's been right by the fire, "watching" TV or a movie, sewing.  (Now, you understand why I go through a lot of Netflix.) 

It is always Beatrix Potter characters and for a friend's baby who usually has come way before I have chance to finished. So, the present is a litte late but it's the thought that counts. Right? 

After every project, I have to reorganize and straighten out my thread, especially if I have had to buy additional colors, to stick in my binders that hold nicely all of the colors. 

Would you believe that I don't have all the colors?  I have recently finished one project and will start another shortly... and yes, I have to go and get additional colors. 

1 comment:

Fiona said...

The first step is admitting that you have a problem.