Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back in London

We made it back to London in a 2 hour drive--about what it should take--even though the M25 was closed for most of the day (not sure why it was closed, as there was no snow or ice) and it required a deviation from the usually route. All was well, until Will warned us to watch out as the sidewalks were slippery. And as if on cue, I slipped and fell, bruising badly my left knee, wrist, and hip. It was almost as if he jinxed me. Nothing too serious and I get to sit by Andrew & Lori's Christmas tree and have hot tea and advil brought to me.

1 comment:

Debb said...

Like father, like daughter...Dad went to get the mail on Friday. His feet slipped out from under him and he landed flat on his back. Luckily no lasting damage, just soreness. Hope you feel okay soon!