Friday, January 8, 2010

Paid to sleep

Today we had a new excursion. With Miriam away I decided not to leave the pup home alone all day and instead brought her into the office.

Turns out I made a good choice according to Stirling. We had a nice drive in, short walk then I got underway. She quickly made friends with the folks here then tucked herself under my desk for the rest of the morning.

After lunch and a chilly twenty minute walk she decided that she was done working for the day and left my office to curl up on the comfy chair. Still under my gaze but no longer providing warmth to my toes.

That's the life



2 comments:

Fiona said...

Excellent choice, dude. Having your dog at work substantially increases your happiness. Studies show it, dude.

In other news, I hope her tummy is doing better. Adjusting to new food and a lot of treats is hard work.

Unknown said...

That is the best! I hope that when I take her to work, she will be that good. I guess I need to get a comfy chair in my tiny space I call an office.