Saturday, April 13, 2013

To China!

Will is in Beijing now and I am following out shortly. He has already enjoyed a few of the sights and tastes of China.  The hotel is near the Bird's Nest and Will ventured out on the subway to get to Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City.  He has already seen several statues that he wants to bring back for the garden or the display shelf (above the linen closet) in the bathroom.  It looks that the weather is clear and are about the same temperatures are DC.

Tiananmen Square
stir fry
Don't know how much blogging I can do from Beijing but don't worry-- you will see plenty of photos when we get back.  I have the rest of the weekend and then I go.  And yes, I have already packed once.  I am now in the process of repacking.  Typical girl, eh?

No comments: