Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Distracted

Sorry for the lack of posting. Blame Andrew and Oscar and Lucas.

See, they showed us this game for the iPhone called Angry Birds. We then had to download it and attempt to complete every level, of which there are approximately 58493245.

The premise is that green pigs have stolen the birds' eggs, and built various fortresses for protection. The birds, ah well, sling shot themselves into these fortresses in hopes of smashing the pigs. Needless to say it is highly addictive. We even got our friend Dan, visiting from the UK (because we are running a bed and breakfast, dontcha know), to say that he will buy an iTouch when he gets back so he too can download this game.

Will is currently playing, so whilst I await my turn to slingshot various boomeranging toucans, bombing blackbirds, and torpedo-fast yellowbirds, I figure I would explain myself to you all.
Oh-- Will just handed me the phone. Gotta go try and smash some green pigs...

1 comment:

BaysYates said...

Oh my gosh!! I am addicted too!! It is an awesome game. Lucas has even gotten into it.

Funny...