Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sleepover!

Stirling has a "friend" spending the night. It is her first sleepover.

Angus, a terrier (Norwich possibly) lives next door and his family went to Mexico for spring break. He'll be here all week.

He is pretty cute, and smaller than Jackie, and thinks that Jackie Bear is a fun thing to chase. Ahem. Don't you worry, the cat has set both dogs straight: she is in charge.

It has been interesting watching two dogs. Walks are hard, as these two manage to intertwine the leashes more often than not. Being followed by two shadows instead of just one can be dangerous, especially when carrying laundry up and down steps. And the powerful silent smells are pretty bad, and now I am not sure who to blame....

2 comments:

Will said...

for once I'm not getting blamed for the silent smells. joy.

Unknown said...

That looks like a Norfolk - one of my favorites! Norfolks' ears are floppy; Norwichs' ears stick up. Otherwise, they are the same.

The woman I rented from in England had a Norfolk, and I seriously considered sticking her in my carry-on!