Monday, February 8, 2010

The Car Dig out: Andrew Really Leaves Us

We were able to dig out Andrew's rental car today. We waited for the sun to help out.

Armed with our broken shovel and a broom, we were able to quickly dig out, taking time out to be interviewed by French News Channel 2. I answered in English, but I am sure that my French voice over will be all Brigette Bardot sounding...


All packed and ready to go.

He drove away in his rental car, doing much better than the snow plow that got stuck, way up the road:


Andrew made it to Dulles, got on the plane, and then sat on the runway for a a couple of hours. He eventually did take off, make it to Heathrow, and then straight to work at Stains. It was lovely to have him, but with the prospect of *more* snow on Tuesday night, I know that he is relieved to be home.

2 comments:

Grandmother said...

Ooo la la!! La neige is tres magnifique!

Unknown said...

I have no idea what this means.... ;)