Thursday, November 5, 2009

Can You Spare a Dime?

Will has a habit of coming home and hiding his spare change around the front living room, letting me find it when I pick up something to dust under, move a lamp, or get a wine glass. He has very clever spots, some not so clever, and some right out in the open. I have been missing this pile the mini-scales (normally used to measure envelopes to see to the amount of postage needed) for about two weeks now.

When Mike & Heather and their kids came over on Sunday (more on that visit later), their two boys immediately discovered the pile that I had been missing. Will was disappointed that he couldn't continue to pile up the money, and I was thrilled that the boys discovered it for me, as I didn't have to clean up a pile of dimes and pennies from the floor.

Thanks Ethan and Corbin!

No comments: