Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brushing Teeth

Stirling, being a dog, has some kickin' dog breath and dirty teeth. So, I have to brush her teeth. Brando helped me. I have a long double-ended toothbrush and I use childern's paste: doesn't foam as much. I picked a natural one too and in a regular flavor. This dog toothpaste that tastes like chicken or beef doesn't do much to help the breath. Instead, Burt's Bee Orange flavoring adds a touch of citrus--a much nicer odor.

I am not sure how much Stirling likes her teeth brush; she tolerates me doing it. But at least her breathe is better! Now, if I could just get her to floss....

2 comments:

miss cat lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miss cat lady said...

hi. i like your blog. it's nice Stirling got her teeth brushed. :) Stirling is gorgeous. :)
Ayesha, from Malaysia.