Saturday, February 9, 2013

DC Painting Surprise!


When I got back from my trip to Kentucky, I had a painting surprise of my own! Will had re-plastered and painted the en suite bathroom for the main guest room!  He had an electrician come in to put a GFCI plug in (no more hairdrying in the bedroom without a mirror!).  He replastered the cracks from the earthquake we had a few summers ago.  He painted the walls a lovely caramel color that we also have in the t.v. room downstairs.  He retiled a couple of places where the tiles had popped off the wall. He changed out the faucet to a lovely new chrome one.  He added a new soap dish and cup holders.  He hung a shelf for guests to put their toiletries.  He even added art work so the bathroom was decorated.  








I was shocked and flabbergasted and so impressed! I am not sure what prompted him to do it, but it was such an amazing surprise.  Now the guest bathroom is ready and waiting for more guests!  Who's going to be the first to check it out in person?














No comments: