Saturday, July 2, 2011

Anniversaries

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Today is the 11th anniversary of Caroline and Darren.  Congrats and happy day to you and we are wishing you many more. 
Darren and Caroline

And then I realized that I missed my other sister's anniversary-- it snuck by me (nor was it on the calendar that I put together to remind of important family events.  It will be next year!).  So, here is a belated Happy Anniversary to Becca and Dave. I know that it was a lovely celebration.

Becca and Dave
 And, in anticipation, here is an extremely early Happy Anniversary to my brother and sister-in-law, Jeremy and Kristie.  They won't be celebrating their 16th years of wedded bliss until November, but just in case I forget that one as well, I am putting it in the blog early!

Jeremy & Kristie

No comments: