Friday, September 4, 2009

Something in the Way

So, I seem to have a chronic problem of when I take a photo, some*thing* keeps getting in the way. Take the latest example. I was attempting to photograph this:


and for a while, all that was coming through on the digital image was this:

and this:and this:

As you can see, I never got that shot-- hence, a digital image from someone else that I found on the web. I do believe that something seems to be wrong with my new digital camera. I might have to take it back and get a new one so this issue stops happening....

2 comments:

Will said...

You're rediculous

Learn to focus - that blurry thing is a far better subject.

Fiona said...

Hey, what's up with that creepy white building in the way behind your husband? I mean, get it out of the picture, it's ruining his light.