Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bah bah ...

No, I don't have a sheep thing (I have a giraffe thing, actually), but when William and I were in Scotland in August 2007, and we saw these at Castle Eileen Donan, we could not resist.







We have them hanging in the powder room. (The horse one being my favorite.)

So, when Jen, Lydia, Jean, and I (my shopping partners!) went to the Junior League of Washington's annual Christmas Bonanza and I saw these hand towels, *of course* I had to get them to match the other sheeps.




The sheep is wearing a sweater and a wooley hat. How sweet is that? Totally irresistible as well as necessary to complete the decor.

Doesn't it make you want to come over and visit our powder room?

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Those are cute. But I have to tell you this: when we come over, it's not really your powder room that calls my name.

It's the Branson Pickle. Duh.

Unknown said...

How sad is this: we bought Fortum Mason Pickle and were SOOOOOO disappointed. All this organic stuff and it wasn't good. It is all about the Branson....

Unknown said...

Listen, that's like buying Dean & DeLuca ketchup. Don't stray from the classics.