Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The most perfect shop in the world

When Will and I were in Covent Gardens last (so, last month) we were walking around, window shopping while we waited to have lunch with Will's brother, Andrew. We happened upon the most perfect shop in the world:



I know that there are several cupcake shops here in DC and from what I hear they are delicious and running out of their baked goods all the time. But somehow, this store seemed even more perfect. Maybe it was just how colorful the cupcakes were, or the cute way in which they were displayed, or the fact that every cupcake comes with a side of London Accent..... ummmm, yeah. That *could* be the reason, right there....

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Yurm! Must.Have.Cupcakes!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh...I want to go. Take us next time!! :) I don't know if I could eat though...just too pretty. :)